Based on the legislation in art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, below is a complete disclosure related to the processing of personal data to be executed by Why Not Model Agency as part of their scouting activity.
THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The Data Controller is ModelsMagazine SRL, with headquarters in Milan, Pharo Business center Milano Via Gattamaleto 30-34, whose main role is to manage, boost, valorize and promote the image of those who perform or intend to carry out the role of being a Model.
DATA – PURPOSE – SHELF LIFE
The initial collection of data and images may be carried out through various channels and methods: during specially organized scouting sessions, by material sent through the website, delivered directly to WN staff or at the reception of the headquarter office.
The transfer of this data and material is entirely voluntary and therefore, the mere act of having conceded them represents an explicit consent from the interested party to have their data managed by MM.
All the data collected in this first phase will be used exclusively for initial evaluation by MM staff who will then decide if a collaboration is possible or not with the interested party. Should the decision be positive, the interested party will then be contacted for a subsequent meeting.
Should the interested party be a minor, he/she is reminded that parental or legal guardian consent is necessary, and thus, either the material be delivered with special authorization signed by his/her parents or, before beginning any collaboration, a representative of WN shall contact the parents to obtain formal authorization for the processing of the data received.
The material may remain in the evaluation phase or follow up phase for a maximum period of up to 3 years, within which time, should the interested party not receive any form of feedback, it would mean that he/she has not been selected for a collaboration with the agency and their data will be eliminated.
OVERSEES RECIPIENTS and SENDERS
All data communicated in this first phase will be evaluated and used exclusively by the agency staff and archived at the headquarters.
RIGHTS IN QUESTION
We would like to remind you that based on the GDPR regulation, the interested party may exercise their rights provided in Chapter III of the Regulations by addressing : [email protected] at any given time, and in particular, we would also like to remind you that you are entitled to the following:
· Request access to his/her own personal data and ask to rectify, delete or limit the processing of said data.
· Know the purpose of the management process, the categories of data processing, the recipients to whom the data is communicated, the retention period.
· Revoke their consent at any time, keeping in mind the consequences of their choice.
· Request the cancellation (when possible) of data which may no longer be necessary for the scope for which it was collected.
· File a complaint with a Privacy or Data Protection Authority.
· Know the persons to whom the personal data can be communicated and verify the contracts in place with said persons.